2011年9月27日 星期二

Family Background - revised

    My name is Guo-Wen Zeng, coming from Tainan.  I have five members in my family.  My father is a business manager in a company about glass industry and my mother is a housewife.  Both of my parents are democratic.  As long as things or problems that I have capability to solve, they always let me make my own master.  Because of the way they teach me, I become more independent than those who are of my age.  As for my elder sister, who majors in accounting, always tells me to be responsible for the thing I promised. Her motto is “The person who doesn’t keep his word will never become an adult.”  In my family, my brother and I are the youngest children because we are twins.  On account of him, my childhood is very happy for we always do things together.  For example, we usually play basketball together and he will teach how to play basketball well.  And sometimes I will teach him about English.  He is not only my brother but also my good friend.   I’m really satisfied with what I have now.  Because of them, I become a positive and energetic person.

沒有留言:

張貼留言