2011年10月25日 星期二

Future Perspective - revised

     I hope to enter the National Taipei University of Technology, and I will keep choosing English as my major because I want to learn more things what are associated with other countries.  In the space of four years, I will take English-related courses, and hope that I have a chance to go overseas study in the future.   In addition to English, I will start to learn another language such as Japanese, French etc and get certificates.  I pursue to become a hotel butler who is going to help customers to take care of their daily life one day.  Therefore, I will go to take a part time job to accumulate my experiences to serve others.  To sum up, I hope I can advance my language abilities and learn how to deal with problems in proper ways and I’m sure I will make it for I believe in “Where there is a will, there is a way.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言