2011年3月9日 星期三

A Dream I Have Had - revised 1

 A dream I have had was ridiculous.  In my dream, I was an employee who worked in a small company.  My only hope was to become a millionaire.  One day, when I was on my way to work, there was a strange person who gave me a package.  I opened it and found that there were one million inside!  From that moment, I became a rich person.  Then I went to my workplace and shouted at my boss " I quit!" Then, I started to travel around the world and bought many stuffs that I didn't need.  I spent money as running water.  Few months later, the strange person showed up again.  He said "I gave you so much money and let you carried out your dream, so.......it is time that you pay me back." He said a lot of word that I couldn't understand and said "Die".  He walked toward me and put something disgusting in my mouth.  I felt horrible and screamed loudly.  Suddenly, I woke up.  It was such a terrible dream that I  still felt something disgusting in my mouth.  For the next few days, I slept with the light at night because I was scared that I would see the strange person again.  It was awful that I wished I would never make the dream like that.

1 則留言: