2011年3月2日 星期三

A Dream I Have Had

  A dream I have had was ridiculous.  In my dream, I was an employee who worked in a small company.  My only hope was to become a millionaire.  One day, when I was on my way to work, there was a strange person who gave me a package.  I opened it and found one million inside.  From that moment, I became a rich man.  Then I went to my workplace and shouted at my boss " I quit." I started to travel around the world and bought many stuffs that I didn't need.  I spend money as running water.  As a result, my money ran off and I became poorer than before. I begged for food on the street but nobody hand out their hands to me.  At he end, I died in a lonely death on the cold street.  Then, I woke up.  It was such a terrible dream that I wish it would never happen in my life.

11 則留言:

  1. 救助是hand out one's hands嗎??
    有這個用法喔??
    還有呀!!
    是at "the" end
    你打錯了!!
    p.s.不用客氣了

    回覆刪除
  2. 1.~nobody hand out their hands to me.
    hand 要加上ed變成handed唷~
    2.At he end, → 是at the end 啦~

    回覆刪除
  3. 第8段的spend應該變spent唷!

    回覆刪除
  4. 第五行可以改成found that there were one million inside 好像會比較順吧!!

    回覆刪除
  5. 我也是看到最後那個at he end...

    回覆刪除
  6. rich man 應該改成 rich woman吧..除非妳是男的= =

    回覆刪除
  7. 最後的I wish要改過去式.....吧XD

    回覆刪除
  8. running water 可不可以用river 比較好 不太確定
    At he end如上

    回覆刪除
  9. 倒數第五行 ran off 逃跑,流掉,印出
    ran out 用完,耗盡,期滿,跑出

    回覆刪除