2011年3月14日 星期一

An Unforgettable Trip

As a person who like to travel and learn other countries' culture. Korea is a wonderful place that you must have to go. The first time I went to Korea was at the age of twelve. I still remembered that when I arrived there, I was so excited.  I went to visit a lot of spots of historic and learned cultural about Korean history. People lived there were so gently and friendly because they always smiled to foreigners no matter where I went.  When I was buying some local food at local markets, some venders even gave me food for free. As the proverb goes, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." Therefore, I put on the Korean traditional clothes.  In fact, it made me feel that I was a real Korean.  By virtue of this trip,  I find that Korea is really a beautiful country and I will never forget about it.

7 則留言:

  1. 第一行like要加s
    第一句就這樣結束,是不是怪怪的阿!?
    gently是Adv.

    回覆刪除
  2. spots of historic應該直接寫historic spots就好了吧
    最後一句怎麼忽然用現在式...?
    文章題材很好~~:D

    回覆刪除
  3. As a person who like to travel~like要加s喔
    Korea is a wonderful place that you must have to go.那個 must 跟have to是不是留一個就好了?還是你這樣算是強調0.0??
    People lived there were so gently and friendly because they always smiled to foreigners no matter where I went.這句感覺怪怪的,你要不要把那個no matter後面那邊都刪掉

    回覆刪除
  4. 第一行是likes
    a wonderful place that you must have to go
    應該是you must have to go to吧

    回覆刪除
  5. smiled to 介係詞是否改成at比較好?

    回覆刪除
  6. 1.第一行的like要加s,我覺得第一句As~那句跟Korea~to go.可以變成一句,感覺會比較完整...

    2.第四行的 visit a lot of spots of historic改成visit a lot of historic spots才對喲!因為historic是形容詞~

    3. 第四行~and learned cultural about Korean history.你是要打culture嗎?

    4.gently (adv.)→gentle (adj.)

    回覆刪除
  7. I went to visit a lot of spots of historic and learned cultural about Korean history. 的cultural要用名詞culture~

    回覆刪除