2011年3月16日 星期三

An Unforgettable Trip - revised 1

  As a person who likes to travel and learn other countries' culture, I think Korea is a wonderful place where visitors have to go. The first time I went to Korea was at the age of twelve. I still remembered that when I arrived there, I was so excited.  I went to visit a lot of historic spots and learned culture about Korean history. People living there were so gentle and friendly because they always smiled at foreigners.  When I was buying some local food at local markets, some venders even gave me food for free. As the proverb goes, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." Therefore, I put on Korean traditional clothes.  In fact, it made me feel that I was a real Korean.  By virtue of this trip,  I found that Korea was really a beautiful country and I would never forget about it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言