2011年4月13日 星期三

Describing a Person

I'm looking for my friend. Her name is Vivian Li. She is twenty years old and has beautiful long hair which is brown. Today is her birthday so I planned to celebrate her birthday at restaurant.  Everything was fine in the beginning, but when I went to the restroom and back, I found she was missing.  Her cellphone and bag were on the table, but she was not there.  I was afraid that she was getting into some troubles.  She wears yellow dress with flower patterns.  Her skin is a littie black and she has beautiful brown eyes.  Her  is 160 cm. But she wears yellow high-heeled shoes today, maybe now she becomes 165cm or so.  Her nickname is "Kitty" because Hello Kitty is her favorite cartoon character.  She has a Hello Kitty necklace on her neck.  I'm really worried about her. Therefore, if someone sees her, please call me.  My phone number is 0978-123456.  God bless her.

8 則留言:

  1. 前後時態有點亂!!
    不然基本上都寫的很好

    回覆刪除
  2. 1)Today is her birthday so I planned to celebrate her birthday at restaurant.時態不一樣哦
    2)Her is 160 cm. 是She is 160 cm.

    回覆刪除
  3. 第二行最後at後面要加a或者the吧 restaurant是可數的
    Her is 160 cm 主詞是She吧!
    其他描述都還蠻完整的

    回覆刪除
  4. at restaurant要不要加個冠詞之類的??
    back如果是作"回來"的意思的話是副詞喔~前面要加動詞
    (動詞的意思是倒退)
    第六行應該是She is 160 cm in height.
    其他沒什麼問題了

    回覆刪除
  5. 第三行開頭restaurant前面+個a吧~
    第四行開頭back前面要加came哦~
    第五行dress可數的話要+a
    第六行後面應該是"She" is 160 ...

    回覆刪除
  6. Today is ~at restaurant. 蕊斯特亂前要加a
    Everything was ~but when I~把特 輝恩中間要不要加個something happened

    回覆刪除
  7. Her is 160 cm.應該是She
    然後but when I went to the restroom ~~~這句好像怪怪的
    其他都不錯

    回覆刪除
  8. 第一句改成long brown hair 就好了
    at "a" restaurant
    went to the restroom and back 怪怪的..要再加上動詞
    後半段的時態跟要前面統一!!

    回覆刪除