2011年4月27日 星期三

Comparing - 2

I would like to buy a lady hoodie, so I take two pieces of advertisment from LOURIE'S and GREEN'S and start to campare their price.  I  find there are a lot of correspondences between two stores.  First, I find they are made from cotton blend which is my favorite material and they can be washed by washing machine.  Second, they are suitable for those whose size is from 4-14.  Luckily, my size is 10.  Third, they have many color for customers to choose such as red, navy, white, green that bother me which one should I select.  Above all, these two hoodies in different stores are in the same price!  They are all $34.99!  I really don't know which one should I choose.

8 則留言:

  1. color可數唷!
    然後是I should select?
    文章很通順呢~看了很舒服

    回覆刪除
  2. campare--改compare
    我發現你都沒有用到講義P143的句型喔!!

    回覆刪除
  3. many color 要加s
    其他也沒問題了
    寫的好像妳真的要買!!Good

    回覆刪除
  4. compare才對
    是at the same price
    which I should select/choose我不確定對不對,再問金龍看看八!
    有加情境,感覺不錯!

    回覆刪除
  5. 第六行such as前+個逗號吧然後green前應該要有and~

    回覆刪除
  6. 我覺得寫的很流暢很好

    回覆刪除