2011年5月4日 星期三

Describing a Person - revised 1

I'm looking for my friend. Her name is Vivian Li. She is twenty years old and has beautiful long brown hair . That day was her birthday so I planned to celebrate her birthday at a restaurant.  Everything was fine in the beginning, but when I went to the restroom and came back, something terrible happened.  I found she was missing.  Her cellphone and bag were still on the table, but she was not there.  I was afraid that she was getting into some troubles.  She wears yellow a dress with flower patterns.  Her skin is a little black and she has beautiful brown eyes.  She  is 160 cm.  But she wears yellow high-heeled shoes, so I think that she becomes 165cm or so.  Her nickname is "Kitty" because Hello Kitty is her favorite cartoon character.  She has a Hello Kitty necklace on her neck.  I'm really worried about her. Therefore, if someone sees her, please call me.  My phone number is 0978-123456.  God bless her.

沒有留言:

張貼留言