2011年6月16日 星期四

Best of the semester - 1

    If I have a chance to have an interview with a celebrity, I'd like to interview Yani Tseng(曾雅妮).  Not only is she a professional golf player, but she is also the proud of Taiwan.  She has won a lot of prizes since 2007 when she became a professional player.  This year, in 2011, she won the first prize in Australia.  From then on, she is ranked number 1 in the Women's World Golf Ranking. To my surprise, she is only twenty three years old and is the youngest player who becomes number 1 in LPGA. Therefore, the first question that I want to ask her is what her feelings about becoming a famous player at such young age?  Second, I will ask her why she wants to be a professional player?  It's because most of girls at her age care about how they look or what they should wear for parties instead of having the rigorous training for 8 hours a day and thinking how to play golf well. Third, I want to ask her what kind of difficulty did she encounter during the term that she became a professional player from an amateur?  Just as the saying goes, "Practice makes perfect."  Hence, I think everyone must have suffering time when they try to make something perfect.  However, if I really have a chance to interview her, I think it will become the best experience that I have ever had and I will learn a lot of things because of her spirit.

沒有留言:

張貼留言