2011年6月1日 星期三

Discussing Cause - 1

  I am going to graduate from university next month.  Before the coming graduation ceremony,  I made a decision that I’m going to accept a job.  There are several reasons why I want to accept a job.  First, if I have a good job , I can give some money to my parents to appreciate that they had raised me for twenty-three years.  Second, I can save the money and hope I could buy a house for myself before the age of thirty.  Third, it's a good chance for me to bring my specialty that I learned from the college.  Due to all of these reasons, I decided to accept the job from that company and hope I could achieve my goals.

4 則留言:

  1. 時態有點錯亂唷!
    其他沒什麼問題~

    回覆刪除
  2. Third, it's a good chance for me to bring my specialty that I learned from the college. (是我誤會你的意思還是怎樣,我是想說,bring your specialty怎麼之後就沒有了,你應該會說to 哪裡吧!!)

    回覆刪除
  3. *~ they had raised me for twenty-three years.→ have raised。
    * I can save the money and hope I could buy ~→I can save the money and "I" hope I "can" buy~
    *Due to all of these reasons, I decided to accept the job from that company and "I" hope I could achieve my goals.可是我發現這句and連接兩個不同時態的句子耶~
    *注意一下全文的時態!

    回覆刪除
  4. 時態感覺稍稍混亂了點
    不過都看的懂!

    回覆刪除