2011年6月1日 星期三

Contrasting - 1 - revised

  I'm a freshman in the college.  It's my first time that I leave my hometown.  To start my new school life, I need to rent a house for me to live in this big city.  Thus, I ask my friends for help and they offer me two places to choose.  Both of them are apartments - Fairfax Apartment and CAMPUS APTS which are near the campus.  There are some descriptions of apartments.  First, there are two large bedrooms in Fairfax Apartment that maybe I can find a room-mate to share the rent for apartment with me.  However, CAMPUS APTS only has one room.  Second, the former is furnished such as sofa, bed, air conditioner etc while the latter doesn't have.  Above all, the apartment with two large bedrooms is more expensive than the other one with one room.  In fact, the former cost $1250 a month and the latter cost $900 a month plus utilities.  It's really difficult for me to choose one because there are too many obstacles.  For example, if I can't find a room-mate to share the rent with me, I have to pay all money by myself.  Yet I rent the other apartment, I need to buy new furniture.  Therefore, maybe I'll go home and ask my parents' instructions because they sponsor my living expenses.  I really can't wait to start my new university life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言