2011年6月1日 星期三

Contrasting - 2 - revised

  I was going to hire a new English instructor for our school; consequently, I looked for a person who was suitable for the job.  I had two resumes from Lynn Whitnall and Debra Fines on hand.  I started to compare them for finding the most outstanding teacher.  According to the information on resumes, I found that Lynn Whitnall majored in Spanish at university while Debra Fines majored in English.  By the way, both of them were good at French; however, Lynn could speak Spanish and Japanese fluently as well.  When I read their employment experience, I found Debra had more experience than Lynn.  In fact, I considered that the person with more experience would teach students better.  Nevertheless, to my surpise, Lynn got "excellence in teaching award" in 2004.  The award was one of the best awards that every teacher wanted to get.  While I decided to make the decision, I found that Debra was the writer of English Verb Tenses.  That was the most popular textbook that every student who majored in English would have.  It was the most difficult choice that I had ever had.  Therefore, I decided to hold a teachers' conference on Monday and let all the teachers in this school vote for who would be the new teacher in our school.

沒有留言:

張貼留言