2011年6月1日 星期三

Comparing - 3 - revised

  Teenagers in this generation like to be groupies who chase their favorite idols around, and I am not an exception. On weekends, I always go to singers' concerts.  In fact, there are two singers I like - Jolin and  Show.  To my surprise, I find they have similar personality and their ways to become a singer are alike.  First, Jolin and Show are very hard-working singers.  Every time they publish their new albums, they always change their singing and dancing style which is the main reason their fans like them.  Second, both of them are good at self-control because when they feel tried about their work or get sick, they never complain or cry out in front of the audiences.  Last, Jolin and Show are not popular at the beginning of their singing career.  However, instead of giving up themselves, they started to learn more things such as singing skills, dancing, acting and so on.  As the saying goes, "Where there is a will, there is a way."  Joiln and Show are both good examples.  As their biggest fan, I hope I could become a person with such great personality like them someday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言